Change of mind
Unfortunately, we cannot exchange or refund items if you change your mind.
We do not offer price matching, nor do we refund based on finding a lower price elsewhere.
Please verify all information when placing an order. Once an order is placed, we will not accept cancellations for any of the aforementioned reasons.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please check out these helpful tips to determine if your toy is faulty.
For rechargeable toys:
- Make sure that the toy is fully charged.
- To ensure the toy is charging, make sure the power light is flashing when connected to the charger. (if the light stays on, this means your toy is fully charged)
- Make sure that the power source is on.
- Try different power ports for your charger. (sometimes power may vary across different ports)
- Hold the power button for about 3-5 seconds for it to turn on.
- Make sure that the travel lock is off (if your toy comes with this) usually you need to hold the + and – buttons simultaneously for about 3-5 seconds to disable/enable the travel lock.
For battery toys:
- Make sure you have inserted the batteries correctly - this is the most common cause of malfunction.
- Make sure that you are using the correct batteries.
- Make sure the cap is tightly closed! (Especially for waterproof products)
- Make sure to try new batteries.
-Hold the power button for about 3-5 seconds for it to turn on.
-Check battery contacts, springs sometimes can compress - extend them a little.
-Check contacts for corrosion a greenish colour on the metal of the battery contact.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE / WATER DAMAGE
Your product might be covered under warranty for product defects and manufacturing faults, but it will not cover Physical Damage or Water Damage (for non-waterproof products). For example, if you accidentally drop a vibrator from height and it broke the battery cover, and this will not be covered by warranty.
Or, if you use a non-waterproof vibrator in the shower, then it gets damaged, and this will not be covered under warranty.
If, after checking all the above, your toy is still not working, we will gladly replace it. Please firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your purchase.
To return a defective product and unless otherwise stated, you must return the product within 30 days of purchase with the original packing and packing slip.
Do I have to pay for return shipping fee?
Yes, Australian consumer law does not cover return fees for the customer for small size goods.
Tips on adult toys warranty and how to get the most for your money with peace of mind
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on non-elec items.
You can always contact us for any question at email@example.com.